Friday, May 13, 2016

Catching up....

Art has its own reasons:
Acrylic on Panel, 24"x48"


We are slowly catching up on photographing work - it's kind of hard to focus on that when the weather is so spectacular (it's not snowing!), and I would much rather be drawing or painting - but I guess it has to be done.

(more below)




A quick gesture:

  

Some 25 minute poses, Conte on Fabriano/Canson Mi-Teintes





After spending a couple of hours photographing and framing, we headed out to Shubie Park for some plein air work. Last time we went out I brought too much clobber, so this time it was (for me) just pad and pencil; Ruth worked in watercolour.

Here's a couple of 9x12's



I think the last is my favourite, just because I was finally sitting on a bench, and not on a rock or the damp ground.






No comments: